Free Coffee - Stop & Shop
Discover Boulder Organic Coffee - both bulk and bagged coffees - at the Norwell, CT Stop & Shop in the bakery dept.
ENTER TO WIN FREE BOULDER ORGANIC COFFEE FOR A YEAR!
Terms & Conditions
BOULDER ORGANIC COFFEE CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: The Boulder Organic Coffee Contest (“Contest”) is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Luna Gourmet Coffee & Tea Company, dba Boyer’s Coffee, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Contest or production or distribution of Contest materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Luna Gourmet Coffee & Tea Company, dba Boyer’s Coffee, 7295 Washington Street, Denver, CO 80229 (“Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
4. Contest Timing:
- “Contest Submission Period”: The Contest Submission Period begins on December 17, 2018 at 12:00 PM Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on February 15, 2019 at 11:59 AM MT.
- Contest Winner Announcement: The Contest winners will be announced on or about March 1, 2019.
5. How to Enter: During the Contest Submission Period, you may enter the Contest by logging on to the Contest entry page located at https://www.boulderorganiccoffee.com/pages/free-coffee-stop-shop (“Website”) and completing the entry information.
6. Contest Winners Determination: Contest winners will be determined via the following process: Random drawing administered by Sponsor.
7. Prizes: Three (3) prizes will be awarded, as follows:
- 1 Prize consisting of Boulder Organic Coffee “Coffee for a Year” consisting of 2 bags of coffee per month for 12 months – ARV with shipping: $479.88 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $479.88.
8. Notification of Winners: Potential winners will first be notified by telephone and/or email, and will be required to answer a series of questions to determine eligibility and continued compliance with the Official Rules. The potential winners (or a parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) must then complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability, and (where legal) publicity release. Winners will be required to complete and return the aforementioned documents within seven (7) days of issuance of these documents. Failure to timely complete and return the properly signed affidavit and releases or other prize documentation may result in the potential winner being disqualified.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected by Sponsor based on the number of votes received. If a potential winner chooses to decline a prize for any reason or fails to comply with any requirement of these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited.
Upon verification of eligibility, winners will be mailed their prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of comparable or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Prize winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
9. Additional Winner Requirements: Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute and signify Winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Photo and/or prize information in connection with the Contest and promotion thereof, on a worldwide basis, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Winners will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 10 below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these Official Rules.
10. Release: By receipt of any Prize, the Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize (including any travel related thereto).
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations Of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Released are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the courts of Denver, Colorado; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado.
15. Promotion: Sponsor may post winners on its website and other materials, solely for the purpose of promoting and reporting on the Contest.
16. Winner List: To view the contest winners, please visit the Website after the Contest has ended. The list of winners will be posted after winner verification is complete.
© 2018 Luna Gourmet Coffee & Tea Company, dba Boyer’s Coffee. All Rights Reserved. Any third-party trademarks appearing in these Official Rules are the property of their respective owners, are used for descriptive purposes only, and do not imply any sponsorship or endorsement of this Contest.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.